The Foundation is auctioning the Safari (2017, spring fundraiser). The initial raffle winner decided to take the cash prize. Minimum bid $2000.00. Send all bids to PDG Monte Weisser, 533 West Arizona; Kalispell, 59901; 406-756-8528; email@example.com.
Bids must be received prior to 5:00 PM on Tuesday, October 10.
- The Safari (hunt or photography) is provided by Hunt SA; website, huntsa.com;
- Trip is for 3 days/3 nights; includes lodging, meals, professional services;
- Location: Mayim Lodge, Grootdraai Farm, Eastern South Africa;
- Flights through Port Elizabeth;
- The hunt is for two animals – Warthog, Impala, and Mountain Reed Buck; additional animals can be purchased;
- Additional days can be purchased at a rate of $350.00 for hunting; $150.00 for photography
- For the photography safari, fees to parks and preserves are extra;
- An area representative will be available to assist in booking and travel arrangements.
For more information contact PDG Monte Weisser.
PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION TO OTHER CLUB MEMBERS.