Friday night auction raised over $5,000 for the Montana Lions Sight and Hearing Foundation.
Saturday’s Parade of Green raised $26,289.02 for distribtion to authorized projects.
Presentations were made on behalf of many activities including:
- MT Lions Sight & Hearing Foundation
- MT Association of the Blind
- Leader Dog
- Plusoptix Eye Screening
- Lions/MT School for the Deaf and Blind Reader Project
- Lions Sight for Life
- Lions Clubs International Foundation
- NAMI – a new membership and Lions clubs growth initiative.
- Questions and answers about Lions International.
Entertainment was provided by a local band, school choir, and a cowboy poet.