A District (Montana Lions) brochure (shown above) is available for use. It is a page size two-fold color document that describes what Lions do.
A Club or local activity version of the brochure is available (see below) with two fields left blank. A short headline and descriptive text can be added in the area shown below to customize the brochure for your club. Open the file in Adobe Acrobat Reader (the free add-on for your browser is required). Fill out the fields and then save it for printing or distribution. Fonts for the fields cannot be changed.
- Keep it short and to the point,
- Describe who, what, when, where, how and why (but limit text it to the most important or interesting points),
- If you desire something, like assistance with a project, keep the language active and state clearly the effect it will have for your community,
- Don’t expect to say it all, but give a well rounded selection of your projects and activities in order to appeal to the widest audience,
- Remember the value in mentioning your clubs long-term involvement in the community (such as “40 years of providing the Lion’s Baseball Park and Playground”).
Leave a comment for this page if you need assistance or have suggestions about improvements. This is a living document that will be supplemented with new illustrations and information in the future.